Saturday, 3 January 2015

My Top 10 Yankee Candle Scents

My Top 10 Yankee Candle Scents 

I really like Yankee Candles so I thought I would write a list of my top 10 favourites. This is going to be hard because I really love a lot of the scents. I probably should add that they will probably mostly be pink or white or cream coloured ones because I like them to fit in with the theme of my room but there are a few that aren't those colours that I like. 

So...
My Top 10 Yankee Candle Scents 

1. Summer Scoop 

2. Angel's Wings 

3. Candy Cane Lane 

4. Sweet Apple 

5. Fresh Cut Roses 

6. Christmas Treats 

7. Midsummer's Night 


8. Vanilla Satin 


9. Turquoise Sky 


10. Snow In Love 



Those are my top 10 Yankee Candle scents, they are only out of the ones that I have tried and a lot of them are from the Christmas range because I got a few for Christmas so I didn't buy any that weren't Christmas. 
What's your favourite Yankee Candle scent? 


Created By Sora Templates