Saturday, 3 January 2015

New Years Resolutions

New Years Resolutions 

As it is now 2nd January 2015, I thought that I would write a list of my New Years Resolutions.
I like to make New Years Resolutions, even if I don't always stick to them. I like to look back on them. I usually stick to them for about 4 months and then just forget about them but this year is going to be a good, successful year for me. I'm leaving school and I've started this blog, I'm also hoping to start my own YouTube Channel if I can feel confident enough that people will like the content. 

2015 New Years Resolutions 

  • Say "yes!" Take more opportunities because I usually turn down good opportunities. 
  • Exercise more 
  • Save more money (I'm so good at spending all my money and not saving any!)
  • Work harder at school and get good exam results. 
  • Enjoy life more and appreciate the small things 
  • Stop snacking on unhealthy food 
  • Try something new 
  • Stop Procrastinating
  • BE HAPPY :) 
  • Be more positive! 
Those are my new years resolutions, I wonder how many of them I will stick to. 

What are your New Years Resolutions? Let me know in the comments!  
Created By Sora Templates