Tuesday, 10 February 2015

To My Future Self...

To my future self,

Hello! 15 (nearly 16, in 11 days!) year old Kea here. I am writing a letter to you, my future self, so that I can read it back in a few years, whether that be in 5 years or whatever... I'm not really sure how to start this because it seems weird, writing to myself in the future... I can't predict how your life is now, I have no idea what it will be like. How is it? Are you happier than you are now? I hope that you are still making progress with your happiness, positivity and dealing with things.

15 year old Kea has got a lot better in the last year and I have a good feeling about 2015 and I have made a lot of progress in the past year and I am really proud of myself. 2014 was an okay year but when thinking about how I was at the beginning of the year, compared to the start, I feel like I have made a lot of progress, I have grown up a lot, learnt how to deal with things and just been feeling happier in general which is really good, I've had ups and downs but I bet you still have them now because, to be honest, everyone does, no matter who they are.

I wonder if you stayed in touch with the people you were friends with at school... I hope you stayed in touch with some of them at least because they made school days a lot better, if it wasn't for them and the time that you spent with them, there is no way that you would of survived high school because they made it that much bearable. I wonder how you did with your exams, did you get the results you hoped for? Did you work for them?

How is the blog going? Did you carry it on or give up? Have you started YouTube yet?! Because if not, you NEED to start because that is something that you wanted to do for a long time. Do you have a job/career? Do you enjoy it? If not, change it, do something worthwhile with your life and something that you enjoy because being happy should be very important.

What is it like being an adult? Are you dealing with responsibility well?
Things I want you to have done:

  • Grow your hair!
  • Lose more weight! 
  • Travel!
  • Start YouTube!
  • Do well on your blog!
  • Be happy, whatever you are doing, where ever you are...
I want you to do whatever you want to do and do whatever makes you happy because you need to put your happiness near the top of your priorities.

From,
15 year old Kea :)
Created By Sora Templates