Sunday, 1 March 2015

Over Sleeping?

It's been a while since I posted but I do have a reason, not a very valid one but still, a reason.
This past week I've been sleeping a lot, like I usually sleep a lot but this week I've been asleep by 6:30pm and I get up for school at 6:40am and I have been sleeping all through the night. I take sleeping tablets when I get home from work (around 4:40pm), have a shower, have dinner and then go to sleep which is good but it means that I haven't really had time to do much. I'm on Circadin because I have a sleep insomnia and I never used to sleep much before I had sleeping tablets but I've been on them for over a year and I have never slept so constantly and for as long but I am really happy that I'm sleeping better, although, it means that I haven't been doing as much revision and I haven't been seeing my friends as often which, if I'm honest, doesn't really bother me because I still have weekends to see them.

I keep trying to think of why I sleep so much but I genuinely can't think of why I do.

Sorry that it's a short post but I have lots of ideas for future posts and I'm going to start posting more regularly (hopefully) but at the moment, I'm really not very motivated to do anything other than sleep.


Created By Sora Templates