Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Insecurities-bad skin and spots!

Having bad skin can be confidence damaging and bring self esteem problems and this used to be the case for me, for a long time I hated my skin but not I have realised that I can't help it, no matter how hard I try! Most days even concealer, foundation and powder can't cover my bad skin but after spending so much money on various skin care products, I have finally found a few products that I have added to my daily routines and they do help, they don't clear my skin completely but they really do help, and some of them smell so lovely! Obviously they won't work for everyone but they work for me.
Every morning and evening I use 3 products. To start with I wash my face with the soap and glory sugar crush body wash (£6.50 500ml from boots) 
I then use neutrogena visibly clear pink grapefruit facial wash (£4.49 200ml fromboots). I apply it to the exfoliating facial wash brush (99p ebay) and scrub my face going in circles then rinse off thefacial wash. 

And then to finish off I apply clearasil rapid action deep pore toner (200ml £5.29 from boots)


Created By Sora Templates