Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Leaving school...

Hello Everybody!

Wow, it's only Wednesday and this is the second post of the week, can you tell I'm on study leave?

Today has been a strange day, I went into school for my history exam and it was really overwhelming when I left. I really felt a sort of pain and nerves in my stomach, it was weird. I seemed to be getting a little worked up about leaving school.


For so long I have been counting down the days to leaving school but now that it is happening (I finish all my exams on FRIDAY AS IN THIS FRIDAY), I feel odd about it. I don't feel happy about it anymore, I'm excited for what the future holds but for some reason, I really want to stay at school.
I'm never going to be going to school properly again, like ever. Scary huh?

I really wish that I had appreciated my school days when they were happening because I kind of what them back. I have been distracted from this feeling because of the stress of exams but now that they are coming to an end I can feel all the emotions coming back. I would never have imagined that I would feel like this about leaving school. I mean, I hated school. But, school wasn't even that bad, I had friends and I had a laugh, I never got bullied and I got along with most people in my year group and it feels weird knowing that most of them, I probably won't speak to them ever again and before the past week, this never bothered me but now, for some strange reason, it does.

To anyone younger than me,
Please appreciate what you have whilst you have it and I promise you, the time in school will fly by because to me, it seems like only a few weeks ago that I was saying to my friend "we leave school next year!!" and now it's happening. I know that a lot of people who are older than me told me that I would miss school and I didn't listen to them. They told me to enjoy them while I had them and I laughed it off, thinking that they were just missing being young.

To anyone the same age as me and leaving school this year,
Do you feel the same? Please let me know in the comments because, well, I don't know, I just like to talk to people.

Speak Soon!
Kea x
Created By Sora Templates