Saturday, 4 July 2015

Bucket List!

Hello everyone!

It is always a good idea to have dreams, ambitions and goals that you wish to achieve and maybe even have an idea of when you wish to have completed/achieved them.
I've always been a big dreamer, probably because for a long time dreams were better than reality, and I've always wanted to do a lot of things. Some bigger than others and some of them are more achievable than others but, a girl can dream.



Life passes you by quickly and if you don't fulfill your dreams then the chances are, as you are taking your final breaths you will only regret the things that you never did. I believe that we should take opportunities as and hen they arise in order to live a fulfilled life; you will begin to enjoy life more, the more you say yes to things. If you don't take the opportunity then you may never have the chance again because one day, you might get hit by a bus.
It's weird and it's scary thinking about things like that and it may seem like it won't happen and it's such a small chance that it is going to happen to you but you never really know when that bus is coming.

So, here is my bucket list (not my full one because that would be too long but just a, lets say, sample.)
It is not completed and I will continue adding to it as well as ticking things off as I go...

  • Sit on a roof all night 
  • Go to Italy
  • Camp on the beach 
  • Watch the sunrise on the beach 
  • Experience at least one night I won't ever remember
  • Sleep under the stars 
  • Leave a lovely note in a library book
  • Spend the day at a spa
  • Volunteer at a homeless shelter at christmas 
  • Watch the sunrise and sunset on the same day 
  • Go Black Friday shopping 
  • Be an organ donor 
  • Donate blood 
  • Start a blog 
  • Do something that terrifies me 
  • Learn to love myself 
  • Make a strangers day 
  • Write a list of everything I'm grateful for 
  • Own a house
  • Write a book 
  • Visit at least 20 different states in America 

So there are a few of the things from my bucket list, I hope you enjoyed this post! 

Speak soon, 

Kea x 


Created By Sora Templates