Thursday, 9 July 2015

Get to know me tag!

Get to know me tag

Name: Kea Eloise Angel
Nicknames: Chloe calls me Kiwi :) 
Birthday: 21/02/1999
Place of Birth: Newport, Isle of Wight 
Star Sign: Pisces 
Occupation: Apprentice Care Worker 



Appearance: 
Hair colour: Dark blondie ginger ish 
Hair length: Medium, maybe long?
Eye colour: Green 
Best feature: I don't know 
Braces: Nope 
Piercings: 4 lobe piercings on my left ear, 4 on my right ear, tongue piercing, used to have my smiley and bottom lip but don't wear them anymore. 
Tattoos: Not yet 
Righty or Lefty: Righty :) 

Firsts:
Best friend: A girl from preschool, I think. 
Award: I have no idea. 
Sport: PE? 
Real Holiday: Malta 
Concert: N-dubz 

Favourites
Film: A long way down & girl, interrupted & 21 Jump Street, Bad teacher, Easy A, thirteen, the butterfly effect, the purge, the stepfather, I have loads but I can't think of them. 
TV Show: Gossip Girl, Orange is the New Black, Hollyoaks, Pretty Little Liars, Breaking Bad, Skins, Suburgatory, 2 Broke Girls, I have so many again haha 
Colour: Pink 
Song: I have so many 
Restaurant: Pizza Express
Store: Primark, Superdrug, Sainsburys, Matalan, New Look, H&M, Unique Boutique, Lush, Forever 21, Victoria's Secret, Boohoo.com, ASOS basically any shops 
Book: Girl, interrupted; Girl online; Paper Towns, The Fault in Our Stars, Looking for Alaska, Perks of being a wallflower, probably more that I can't remember 
Magazine: Cosmopolitan 
Shoes: Boots, heels, flats, ALL SHOES

Currently...
Feeling: Anxious
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Nothing
Listening to: Fetty Wap- Trap Queen on the radio :) 
Thinking about: How much I have to do
Watching: Nothing but Orange is The New Black is paused in another tab
Wearing: Vest top and underwear 

Future:
Want Children: Probably, I would like to foster/adopt children 
Want to be married: Don't mind, depends at the time 
Careers in mind: working with young people in the health and social care sector 
Where do you want to live: Isle of Wight or London 

Do you believe in:
God: No
Miracles: Maybe
Love at first sight: Maybe 
Ghosts: It's possible 
Aliens: Maybe but not how people imagine them 
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: no 
Hell: no 
Kissing on the first date: yes 
Yourself: sometimes 
Created By Sora Templates