Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Live Below the Line- Day 1!

Hello everyone!

So today was the first day of my Live below the line, £5 for 5 days and I haven't found it that hard, YET.

Here is what I ate today...


Lunch

Spaghetti with Sweetcorn 
Ready Salted Crisps 
A Glass of Tap Water 

(I forgot to take a picture sorry!) 

Dinner 

Spaghetti with Meatballs in Tomato Sauce and Sweetcorn 
A glass of water 

Pudding 

A slice of Vanilla and Chocolate Swiss Roll with Custard (NOT RECOMMENDED, IT WAS HORRIBLE, WILL NOT HAVE IT TOGETHER AGAIN.) 

 Snacks 

Caramel wafer bar 
LOTS OF WATER 



The spaghetti was a bit gloopy and transparent and it is going down quickly but it was edible and the meatballs were bad quality but again they were edible, sweetcorn was surprisingly nice! 

Not too sure about the pudding as it wasn't very nice mixed so I'm going to have it separately tomorrow. 


Created By Sora Templates