Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Twisted Envy

Hello everyone!

So Twisted Envy were kind enough to send me a couple of their products to show you guys, I really like their designs and I actually struggled to choose just a few products because there was quite a few products that I liked.



Anyway, I'm rambling so I took a few pictures of the two products that I chose. 

I got this top because I thought it was really cute and perfect for lounging around in. 
The top is really comfy and soft, also, the nachos are really cute. 

I also got this mug which is my new favourite.



I'm so pleased with the mug and the top so thank you Twisted Envy! 

Twisted Envy links: 

www.twistedenvy.com
www.facebook.com/TwistedEnvy1 
@twistedenvy (Instagram) 
@Twisted_Envy (Twitter) 


Speak soon, 
Kea x 

Created By Sora Templates